The Gotham Knight series is a cinematic universe that revolves around the Batman, separated into phases, just like the Marvel (and probably DC) universes
Gotham is addicted to a new kind of substance; it makes people feel utterly terrified; it's called Thrill. Thrill was created by psychotic psychochemist, Doctor Jonathan Crane, and is controlled by eco-terrorist, Pamela "Poison Ivy" Isley. Gotham is in a state of nigh lawlessness, due to Thrill and political corruption.
- Batman Begins is considered canon with some modifications:
- Karl Urban is The Batman.
- Henri Ducard was always known to be Rās al Ghūl.
- Bruce is trained by a Henri Ducard, Theodore Grant, and David Cain as well as Rās al Ghūl.
- David Cain introduces Bruce to the League of Shadows.
- Bruce saves a young Cassandra Cain, as well as Rās al Ghūl when he defects from the League of Shadows.
- Crane's fear toxin is a rudimentary Thrill.
- Rachel is replaced with Zatanna, because Rachel was like a poor man's Zatanna.
- Man of Steel is also canon:
- It takes place around the time of the Dark Knight.
- Bruce Solomon Wayne/The Batman: Karl Urban
- Richard John Grayson/Robin/Nightwing/Deathstroke II: Sam Witwer
- Jason Peter Todd/Red Hood/The Batman: Michael Fassbender or Sebastian Stan?
- Barbara Gordon/Batgirl: Emma Stone or Jane Levy?
- Cassandra Cain/Black Bat: Fan Bingbing
- Roman Sionis/Black Mask: Ben Affleck (Because he's not the Goddamn Batman)
- Slade Wilson/Deathstroke I: Ron Pearlman
- Floyd Lawton/Deadshot: Tom Hardy
- Bane: Kevin Durand
- Pamala Isley/Poision Ivy: TBD
- Harvey Dent/Two Face: Jon Hamm or Timothy Olyphant?
- Victor Fries/Mister Freeze: Doug Jones (Motion Capture), Maurice LaMarche (Voice)
- The Joker: TBD